The Regional Representatives, elected to represent the different geographical regions as decided by Council, will:
- Promote FICSA in the region by maintaining liaison with associations and unions within that region, and by assisting in explaining substantive issues of interest to their staff
- Act as resource person for the region providing advice, explanations and historical information on subjects within FICSA’s mandate
- Refer regional problems to the FICSA Secretariat for advice and guidance on approaches to be followed
- Assist in the preparation of technical documentation related to regional activities for the annual FICSA Council
- Provide reports on activities in the region for inclusion in the annual report to the FICSA Council
- Perform such other tasks as may be requested.