73rd FICSA Council
The 73rd Session of the FICSA Council will be hosted by the Staff Association of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) in London, United Kingdom, 8 to 14 February 2020 with all pre-Council meetings being held in the same complex on 8 and 9 February 2020.
The FICSA Executive Committee would like to take this opportunity to wholeheartedly thank the Staff Association of the IMO and its Administration for the kind invitation, facilities and arrangements.
Quick link to important meeting resources:
- Guide for Delegates (FICSA/C/73/INFO/1)
- Credentials (FICSA/C/73/3)
- Nomination Form (FICSA/C/73/2)
- Provisional Schedule of Meetings (FICSA/C/73/INFO/CRP.1)
- Provisional Agenda (FICSA/C/73/1/Rev.1)
- Draft Provisional Agendas for Standing Committees
- Briefing for Standing Committee Chairs
- Candidates for election to the FICSA Executive Committee and Regional Representatives (FICSA/C/73/5/Add.2/Rev.1)
- Action taken on the Index of Decisions of the 72nd Council for review at the 73rd Council
- Annual report of the Executive Committee to the 73rd FICSA Council
- Report of the 73rd session of the FICSA Council
- Index of Decisions of the 73rd session of the FICSA Council